11.04.2008

I'm It

So, I too have been blog tagged by my friend Mandy. The rules are that I have to state 6 random things about myself. Let the games begin... 1. I LOVE people magazine. I don't read the other trashy tabloids, but people is real news. I flip through front to back and then I read the articles from back to front. I'm not sure where this habit came from, but it is definitely random. 2. I am a Christian (not anymore) and I have a foul mouth. It's the truth and now it's embarrassing. I used to call it a potty mouth, but it is no longer a curse word here or there - it's pretty bad. I allowed it worsen when I moved to New York and heard the F-bomb all the time and then integrated into my everyday language. However, I can't blame New York anymore because I'm back in Kansas. I hope this will not be a random fact for much longer. I'd like to start using other words to explain myself. (Nope, still have a potty mouth) 3. My favorite TV show is the Mentalist. I love it and think it's the best show on TV at the moment. I think I like it because secretly I want to become a super-hero. This show makes super-hero status seem attainable. Also, the lead guy is super hot! 4. I hate sausages, hot dogs, and processed deli meat. Seriously, the smell alone makes me gag and want to get as far away from the offending odor as possible. Even thinking about sausage right now makes me gag. Moving along... (Apparently the hotdog pursued because now we are in love! I love hotdogs and deli meat. I guess you can never say never!) 5. My stupid human trick is singing with my mouth closed. In this manner of singing people are still able to hear the tune and the words, but my mouth is closed. Tricky, huh. And last, but not least.... 6. In high school I played the violin, bass drum, flute, tuba, french horn, trumpet and was in the color guard. I played them well enough to participate in a concert at the end of the school year. Of course that doesn't mean I can play any of them now, but it's a random fact I guess. OK, I tag.... Matthew Holloman Ryan Smith Ashley Hill Carmen Shelley Crystal Jak. I'm ready to read some random facts about you guys.

2 Comments:

At 11/05/2008 09:20:00 PM , Blogger Mandy said...

Thanks for playing Dav! The Mentalist, huh, need to check that out. I had fun learning things about you. Love you!

 
At 11/23/2008 08:33:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! I just read your blog, but my link is wrong. I changed it the other week to www.jakubowicz.blogspot.com.......I took the family out of it because it was too long .....so I was told. Anyhoo, I like learning about you 5 things. How are you, by the way?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home