9.24.2008

I love New York!

I am here and loving it so far.

I have taken some pictures and want to post them, but can't do it at the internet cafe.

In Brooklyn, I just found the internet cafe today. Fun times. I am finding little treasures all over the place.

There is so much to say, and I would rather do so with pictures. So, hopefully they will be coming soon.

Monday I walked the city for about 5 hours....not on purpose. My feel hurt so bad that I had to buy some new shoes. I learned to take along some comfortable shoes in my bag. Otherwise I will have to walk bare foot in the nasty city streets, again!

More to come, stay tuned!

1 Comments:

At 9/24/2008 05:21:00 PM , Blogger Ms. Regier said...

Dav! I love your new kicks! Thanks for the picture!
Miss you.
Jenn

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home