10.12.2006

Birthday Fun

Well, I'm 29! I can't believe it.

I had a great birthday celebration. My friends loved me well.

I am going to see the musical Wicked in Chicago! I am so excited. My community here gave me a ticket to Chicago and to the musical. Three girls are going with me to make a weekend of it. I must tell you that I am so intrigued by the idea of the untold story of the wicked witch of the west. I read the book in preparation for the Musical, and I am going to rent the old school Wizard of Oz in order to get ready. I love the music and the costumes. How fun!

4 Comments:

At 10/13/2006 11:18:00 AM , Blogger annaelyse said...

i hope you have a great time!

 
At 10/15/2006 01:45:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boo yah!

 
At 10/18/2006 10:37:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

How much fun!!! Happy Birthday!!!

 
At 10/25/2006 09:50:00 AM , Blogger Sherry and Ryan said...

You should rent the one with Michael Jackson too, Ease on down, ease on down the road.... haha.

Wicked is GREAT! I saw it in NYC and it is one of the best shows I have seen. You will love it! Or have you seen it already now? Hmmm...

Holla at ya later.

Ryan

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home