2.23.2006

Some musings.

So, I am going to try to post more often. Correnta has encouraged me to continue sharing my thoughts with the world. Well, not the world so much, but my corner of it anyway. I don't have much to say today, but I would like to share my life motto. I don't know if motto is a good word, but it is a way I want to live.

I want to live in the present. I long to be a person who lives fully, authenitically, and courageously. Life full throttle, whatever that looks like.

It is a journey and I am just beginning, but it is exciting. Im always ready for a challenge. This is the biggest one yet.

3 Comments:

At 2/23/2006 11:20:00 PM , Blogger Jenni said...

I love it and pray that God will give you many opportunities to experience these things.

 
At 2/24/2006 11:21:00 AM , Blogger alethea said...

We love hearing your voice here!

 
At 2/24/2006 02:35:00 PM , Blogger Athena+ said...

Thanks for the encouragement friends. I love sharing.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home