10.05.2005

On turning 28

Tomorrow I will be 28 years old. I am experiencing a host of different emotions. Part of me is excited about the future. I am looking forward to the places I will go and the people I will meet and the opportunity to know the Lord better. On the other hand I am afraid. I don't know where I am going and for the moment there is a haze ahead of me and I am barley putting one foot in front of the other.
I had a different idea of where I would be at this age and what I would be doing. I wouldn't change the past, but still it's hard to let go of some of my dreams...at least for the time being. As I write of these losses, I am reminded that many of the dreams I didn't even know I had have come true.
My Heavenly Father has given me so many good gifts and I am thankful. One of His most recent gifts is allowing me to attend a "new kind" of seminary. It's called Emmanuel House (you can check it out using the link on this page). Anyway, Happy Birthday to me.

1 Comments:

At 10/07/2005 07:44:00 AM , Blogger tigerloftis said...

Happy Birthday, Dav!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home