2.04.2006

The Wedding!

It was great to see old friends!!
Monica and Nat! (Nat flew in from Colorado for the wedding).
Rhonda and I
Ryan and Sheri




Ryan's wedding was amazing. It was wonderful to see my friend so happy and excited! The ceremony itself was moving and very classy. As Sheri walked down the aisle I really thought about Jesus. I thought that one day I (we) will be able to meet him in the way a bride meets her husband. It was a moving moment for me. I have never had a moment like that at a wedding before. Priceless!
Also it was just fun. I had an opportunity to see so many friends from back in the day. I love to dance and we had some good moments gettin our grove on at the reception :)
Anyway for all of you who are interested here are some pics.

2 Comments:

At 2/22/2006 09:17:00 AM , Blogger Jenni said...

PLEASE give us all a new posting! We all want to hear from you. Maybe you should post that art piece you did this week?:)

 
At 2/22/2006 11:37:00 PM , Blogger Heather said...

hee hee...Roommie, I told you your blogging community is waiting for you! Come back to us...give us something, anything...
If you don't I'm going to start calling you Ryan! You know you don't want that!
:)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home